DREAMS

"Don't be tempted to think that what you see while at sleep is what dream is" so she said to me, perplexed I asked then what is a dream? And she said "dream is what denies you sleep at night, and is a heavy judgment on your soul till it is accomplished" . This got me probing my inner man for answers an I found a spot which was a reservoir of thoughts, and past ideas ant thoughts that had denied me sleep came back to mind.
Many times I lay on my bed as though in a trance, I virtually see motion images of my thoughts reeling right before my eyes (most times I am moved tears) as I say to myself when do I get to see this day (but actually I had seen them already in my minds' eye), just as was said of Walt disney by his wife "Walt already saw the disney park in his minds eye before it was completed" little wonder friends tagged him 'strange'.
My best position for these dreams as she called it, were hands behind my head and lying face up, in that state nothing matter any more but what I had my eyes fixed on (this was synonymous with mental clearance).
Probably many are in these situation or were in these states before, I want to ask what your response to the dream was or is? Please for the love of God, don't leave that dream unattended (guess your inner man would do that by the way). Hope you do get the courage to let the passion grow and develop from the mediocre phase to the wealth phase.


Follow us on twitter: @the_Eonn


PRECIOUS OMOBUDE
@eonwebor
THOUGHTS

No comments:

Post a Comment