MATURITY

Many have rumored that maturity is a function of age, we are expected to respect the grey hair on their head as it signified both experience. We have trusted elders and statesmen to pilot affairs of society.
This has caused a dwindle in our common wealth and common interest.
Ancient scripts said 'when I was a babe I talked and thought as a babe, now I am a man, I think as a man" how more profound can the truth be? This quote clearly defines what maturity is, and events have proven wrong the notion that age brings maturity. Though the notion might not totally be wrong, experience brings a wealth of knowledge though many fail to lern from it.
Hence the speeches of a man goes a long way to reveal his mental dexterity.
Recently with the usual grid lock on our road, I decided to be a 'patriotic' citizen, began to control traffic due to a break down of a vehicle. We had a small space to navigate drivers through. Then came a bus, I simply said "oga come straight, it will go through" that was all I said, the driver got into a rage and rained down insults, and mere looking he was a grand daddy, an aide was about to attack, I simply calmed him down and after ranting, the driver went through the same way I had prepared for him.
For me, that was height of maturity and humanitarian service (I am not saying I am wise), and I thought to myself what a better place the world would be if we would be matured.

PRECIOUS OMOBUDE
@eonwebor
BARGAINS

Follow us on twitter: @the_Eonn

No comments:

Post a Comment