TOP 20 EVERGREEN SONGS

You may have noticed the current dip in the lyrics in songs of this age, and I decided to bring you evergreen jams you just can't do without when music comes to mind.

20. These words - Natashia Bedingfield

19. If you are not the one - Daniel Bedingfield

18. Hello - Lionel Richie

17. I wish - The lighthouse Family

16. High - The Lighthouse Family

15. Do it to me - Lionel Richie

14. On bended knees - Boyz 2 Men

13. Waters run dry - Boyz 2 Men

12. One more Night - Phil Collins

11. Stuck on you - Lionel Richie

10. Runaway - The Corrs

9. Breakaway - Kelly Clarkson

8. 1000 miles - Vanessa Carlton

7. Count on me - Whitney Houston

6. Lie about us - Avant

5. Ocean Drive - The Lighthouse family

4. Lullaby - Lemar

3. Back at One - Brian Mcknight

2. Every thing I do - Bryan Adams

1. Kiss from a rose - Seal

If you got these songs on your playlist, I promise you would be feeling a whole new world. Try them.
This is our compilation, if you think it aint cool enough to rock your playlist. Compile yours and tweet it at us on our handle;
@the_Eonn with hastag (#ebug)
Cheers

E-BUG

No comments:

Post a Comment