LOVE IS A HOAX

Hey pals, your boo twinnie is back, as controversial as ever. Many have rumored that love is the
main ingredient to a healthy relationship and marriages. There has been a dip in the longevity of such unions over time just like many business.
Love is merely a precursor, in other words a starter or catalyst for a relationship to ensue. I have been opportune to be in counseling for marriages on the brink, and I hear things like 'he is a monster', 'I don't love him any more', 'he/she isn't the one I married', 'he has changed', and I wonder to my self, these were couples who were so much in love (did they fall out of the trance called love?).
There is a secret I stumbled on recently, many divorced couple deep down still love each other, just that they can't live together anymore. That's why they tend to be hostile to each other (have you taken note?).
Ancient script says "Homes are built on foundations of wisdom and understanding, where there is knowledge, the rooms are furnished with valuable, beautiful things" that is the most profound statement I have ever read about relationship. That's why many say look before you leap. Be careful not to be carried away by what you feel (love is just a perception).
Have heard so many breakup with words as "if only I had known" please lovelies prevent this 'killer statement'. Be wise and conscious of what you do to prevent regrets.

Loves from Twinnie
LOVEQUEST


Follow us twitter: @the_Eonn

(Your contributions or complaints are welcome, share your views and comments via eonwebor@gmail.com or on the comment Box.)
On social media use #lovequest.

No comments:

Post a Comment