UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY

'It is time and chance that happens to them all', this subject matter is so ambiqous that it would take a lot of painstaking analogy and illustrations to drive home the message, but I wil give it a fair shot.
Just as the earlier quote said, unique opportunity isn't what you know the exact timing but all you can do is to hope for your time to come and be able to identify it. The best explanation for it is when experienced by you.
For Peter in the scriptures, it was his encounter with Jesus of Nazareth, for Jim it was his encounter with Earl shoaf, for David Abioye it was his encounter with David Oyedepo and list goes on and on. The best I can say, is that is divinely orchestrated but this where the trouble is, for the fact I said 'divine' doesn't mean it can't pass you by if you aren't vigilant to notice it ( but that is not my wish for you my lovely readers and friends).
The student always comes out better and well equipped for the challenges and hurdles of life, like for Jim, he learnt that the problem wasn't the government of America neither was it the high taxes or the expensive nature of goods, but it was simply 'he was an American above thirty and was BROKE' that short changed his bargaining power. And that led to his self discovery and route to personal development and eventual change of philosophy (which many today require).
For Peter, his statues was elevated from fisher man to the messiahs' right handman. He answered a question others couldn't get and became the bedrock of the modern church and first pope, and so many other analogy we can't consider for time sake.
TIPS TO ENCOUNTER OPPORTUNITY
These are few I have discovered that works:
1. Read your Bible: this is most sold book in history (I stand to be corrected) it has a lot of stories and analogs of success and failure. It left for you to choose which you belong to. And know the state of your mind during study is a factor to the revelation you get.
2. Read other books: this can't be overflogged, there are a lot of them on different subject matter, my Boss once told me, whatever you want to learn teach your mind by studying about it. Virtually all I know I have thought myself to do.
3. Attend seminars and workshops: this is important, I heard Akin Alabi saying he had borrowed money to attend a seminar, likewise myself, it does you a lot of good to be self enhanced to recognise your opportunity. And did I mention that you have to buy your books not borrow, cos that is when you can read and re-read.
4. Seek out mentors: this is very important, as they easily show the ropes, someone once said you can climb on the back of giant and do great things.
This few tips I believe are enough for now. Till next time.
(Coming soon on this blog: Biz talk and Bargains)
Follow us : @the_Eonn
PRECIOUS OMOBUDE
@eonwebor




No comments:

Post a Comment